The Bluffs Ho Tram Strip golf course is located 120 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province in the South of Viet Nam. It takes around 2 hours to reach by divided highway by car from Ho Chi Minh City.
Designed by Australian golfing legend Greg Norman, the “Great White Shark”, the 18-hole golf course was built among the unique terrain in the sand hills of Ho Tram has been transformed to a more visually attractive and intimidating layout. Undulating fairways with large greens will welcome shots of every shape. Due to strategically placed dunes, grassy hollows, bunkers and water hazards, players will have to ‘think’ their way through each hole. Panoramic ocean views, from every hole especially from the highest hole of the course (15th) at the elevation of 50m will span the horizon as far as your eyes will take you.
Without doubt a strong wind can change the characteristics of a golf course enormously therefore as golfers should have the capacity to deal with these differences. At the Bluffs Ho Tram Strip, the winds are always strong, and its prevailing direction differs depending on the time of year. Moreover, the Bluffs Ho Tram Strip has some of the best geographical traits for a top golf course layout. Whatever your ability to play, you will find the yardage and challenge to fit your game.
The Bluffs Ho Tram Strip’s multi-store, 2,300-square-meter Clubhouse was conceived by Graham Taylor Designs features.
– 100-seat restaurant with panoramic views of the golf course and coastline
– 150-square-meter multi-purpose room with deck offering spectacular views of the golf course and coastline
– VIP dining suite and private Chinese dining suite
– Chic men’s and women’s locker rooms, each with 145 full-length lockers
– VIP locker rooms with fully private lockers and bathrooms
– Fully stocked pro shop with all the latest and greatest golf equipment
– Outdoor lounging and dining spaces, ideal for relaxing and socializing
– Easy access to two, full-size practice putting greens.
The first time Greg Norman visited The Bluffs Ho Tram Strip in 2013, he said the site here is one of the two best that he’s ever seen (the other site is Doonbeg in Ireland).
You should be here to make your own opinion, I’m sure you will not be disappointed.
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Vietnam
|Holes||18 holes / Par 71 / 6855 yards|
|Distance||About 2.5 hours away from HCMC by car|
|Position||Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Vietnam|
|Grass||Tiffeagle, Bermuda 419|
|Tee-time Intervals||8 minutes|
|Opening hours||06:00 – 19:00|
|Closed on||Open everyday|